This position will report to and work closely with the Chief Operating Officer, many of the items listed below will be in coordination with work already in progress, but will allow for greater coverage and support. Some projects will be independent in nature while others will be in coordination with the COO, as well as other corporate leaders (IT, HR, Billing, etc).
This position can be broken into several distinct categories, all tied together by one common goal which is to maintain and improve on the current operations across the CCP landscape. This includes items which are specific to individual cost centers and those that affect all of the cost centers.
1. Ensuring current established and approved workflows are being followed at the individual office and cost center level. This is accomplished by:
a. Reviewing audits and feedback from corporate entities and identifying areas in most need of attention. Supporting the offices in making those necessary adjustments, and monitoring for improvement.
b. Supporting the sites Office Manager with some training and evaluating of staff.
c. With the use of current or new reporting models, as well as creating own documentation, to help track performance in key work performance areas.
2. Creating and supporting new workflows and changes as they become necessary. This is accomplished by:
a. Helping to communicate changes in workflows to the offices and making sure it’s documented and understood at the correct level.
b. Identify best practices both inside and outside of CCP as to ways to accomplish tasks.
3. Supporting many of the projects that are required both at the corporate level and the site level.
a. Corporate level examples: Website and marketing; staffing summaries and ratios; Return to office letters; projects which require involvement or feedback from all offices (ex: EMR Upgrade support)
b. Site level examples: supporting larger sites with staffing coverage models; staffing support when requested; facility and IT related projects (phones, furniture, signage), etc
· Must have a minimum of a 5 years Healthcare Management experience
· College degree in Business Management, Finance, Healthcare Administration or related field
· Must be have the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
· Strong computer skills are a must
· Medical/Clinical experience preferred
· Experience with an EMR and a Patient Management System is a plus
· Traveling is mandatory: 80% of time
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.