LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has 31 locations throughout the Philadelphia area. We are currently hiring for a Cardiac LPN
- Prep patient for stress testing procedure, including patient interviews, measure vital signs, obtaining medical history, obtaining patient consent and signatures, and conducting patient teaching related to procedure including risks and complications.
- Set up and monitor patient for stress testing via EKG or Holter monitors and treadmill.
- EKG rhythm identification and interpretation.
- Must be familiar with medical emergencies brought on by stress testing and react accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Experience with an EMR system is a plus
- Must be well spoken, friendly, and outgoing
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time