Clinical Coordinator – Registered Nurse
- Monitor the remote heart failure dashboard and contact patients for heart failure education as well as to investigate clinical issues and allow for early interventions.
- Contact recently discharged patients by phone to perform a clinical check-in including calculating a LACE score and completing a medication reconciliation. Address basic clinical questions and provide patient education to prevent avoidable readmissions.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of new clinical workflows and best practices
- Disseminate information throughout all offices
- Train staff and physicians as needed
- Become knowledgeable with EMR system
- Must have a current RN license, ACLS, and CPR, BSN required
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience
- Must have the ability to travel throughout Philadelphia and surrounding counties between CCP’s 37 office locations
- Cardiology experience is preferable
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.