Cardiac Stress Technician
- Preppatient for stress testing procedure, including patient interviews, measurevital signs, obtaining medical history, obtaining patient consent andsignatures, and conducting patient teaching related to procedure includingrisks and complications.
- Setup and monitor patient for stress testing via EKG or Holter monitors andtreadmill.
- EKGrhythm identification and interpretation.
- Mustbe familiar with medical emergencies brought on by stress testing and reactaccordingly.
- Otherduties as assigned
- Mustdemonstrate current competency and skills by documentation of a Certification,Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field
- · Musthave the ability to multitask
- · Computerknowledge is a must
- · Experiencewith an EMR system is a plus
- · Mustbe well spoken, friendly, and outgoing
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphiaprovides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, andpaid holiday time.