Call Center Representative
• Receives, places, and transfers telephone calls using appropriate phone etiquette
• Records and communicates all messages in accurate, concise, and timely manner, using appropriate medical terminology and abbreviations, and appropriate EMR workflows for “phone notes”.
• Routes emergency calls appropriately.
• Pages individuals to inform them of telephone calls, using paging and interoffice communication equipment.
• Maintains accurate listing of physician phone numbers, fax numbers and addresses.
• Performs clerical duties, such as typing, proofreading, accepting orders, scheduling appointments, and sorting mail when required.
• Ability to make appointments in GPMS
•Must have experience in a medical office setting, preferably in Cardiology
•Must have the ability to multitask
•Computer knowledge is a must
•Experience with an EMR system is a plus
•Must be well spoken, friendly, and outgoing
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, and PTO.