APPLICATION DEADLINE: N/A
JOB TYPE: Full Time
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive Cardiology care and currently has over 30 locations throughout the Philadelphia area. We are currently hiring for a full time Billing Manager.
- Provide leadership to a regional medical billing/intake department to ensure optimal cash flow, as well as improved relations with physicians, patients, and hospital relationships.
- Supervise billing function/staff of assigned region within CCP
- Oversee coding and patient visits, tests, etc. approved by Billing Supervisors
- Ensure the accuracy of all patient information in the billing system.
- Manage denials and fix all billing errors presented by billing team
- Carry out audits of current procedures and processes, discover billing/intake operations areas to improve on and effect the necessary actions
- Ensure the timeliness of all charges by updating and communicating billing grids among region
- Verify, adjust, and correct bills to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Train, allocate work, and resolve problems among billing office personnel
- Ensure the billing/intake department carries out all its activities in accordance with its overall protocol, and also that they complied with payer, State, and Federal requirements, regulations, and guidelines
- Maintain communication with corporate billing office and operations team, reporting as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have at least 3 years of billing supervisory experience in a medical office setting, preferably in Cardiology
- Must have knowledge of different insurances, with coding and compliance knowledge as a plus
- Billing supervisory experience is required
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Experience with an EMR system is a plus
- Must be well spoken, friendly, and outgoing
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.