Assist with the management, organize and maintain the functions associated with the operation of the call center, including scheduling and supervising staff.
· Make sure proper workflows are followed and ensure compliance with policies
· Ensure physician's schedules are maintained, full, and are balanced efficiently
· Evaluate and review office production and procedures.
· Improve operational efficiency.
· Provide HR support to all employees, including employee relations, payroll, benefits, etc
· Must have a minimum of a 4 year College degree in Business Management, Finance, Healthcare Administration or related field
· Preferred a minimum of 2 years experience in a management level position
· Must be have the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
· Strong computer skills are a must
· Medical/Clinical experience preferred
· Experience with an EMR and a Patient Management System is a plus