Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia is a professional medical organization committed to the healing mission of Medicine. CCP specializes in providing comprehensive cardiology care and currently has over 30 locations throughout the Philadelphia area. We are currently hiring an Accounts Payable representative to work in our corporate department located in Center City Philadelphia.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a fast-paced environment and be extremely detailed oriented, proficient in excel, extensive experience with accounting software/systems. The qualified candidate will be responsible for processing invoices, properly allocating costs, maintaining internal controls, vendor follow up and performing vendor analysis.
· Oversee data entry and coding
· Perform vendor analysis
· Work directly with various internal departments to ensure efficiency and accuracy of A/P
· Perform A/P audits as necessary
· Ensure data quality and completeness of all records
· Pay vendors by scheduling and preparing checks, resolving purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies. Insuring receipt of credit for outstanding memos.
· Review accounts payable documents for proper signatures, account numbers, receipt of goods and invoice amounts; correct and verify any differences.
· Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
· Prepare analysis of accounts and produce reports as needed.
· Daily communication with vendors (internal & external) as needed to research and resolve discrepancies regarding payment of accounts.
· Review purchase orders and/or other related documentation for completion and compliance with accounts payable policies, procedures, and contractual requirements.
· Posting of all invoices for their assigned location(s) and vendor statements and general ledger reconciliation.
· Adherence to accuracy of data entry, quality of coding, providing detailed information where applicable.
· Follows-up and resolves outstanding accounts payable issues as they arise.
· Performs month-end duties and meet other accounting calendar deadlines on a monthly basis.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· Minimum of 5 years A/P experience
· Strong knowledge of working with all Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook. In addition, knowledge of Conventional and Accounting software, and PO system.
· Accounting background is a plus.
· Excellent follow-up and superior attention to detail is critical in this role.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to multitask and manage several projects and deadlines simultaneously
· Excellent time management, analytical and organizational skills.
· Associates or Bachelor Degree required